Reversible Wrap Skirt #2
1 in stock
This beautiful wrap skirt is “One of a Kind” and made from Recycled saris. This skirt is reversible and can be worn on both sides. It has 2 holes to thread belt through that adjusts to different sizes. Perfectly paired with a plain tank or tee and can also be layered with tights and a sweater for fall and winter wear. It can also be worn as a dress.
- Waist 23-53″
- Length: 26-28″
* COLOUR may vary slightly in pictures
One Size: Fits sizes 0-18
- Inclusive sizing. Available in sizes 0-18
- Adjustable & comfortable. Fits every body type.
- Every skirt comes with a guide showing you how to wear your new wrap skirt so you can look and feel your best!
- Each wrap skirt is one-of-a-kind and reversible.
- Each skirt can be used in multiple ways: maxi wrap skirt, dress, bathing suit cover up, top and more.
- Made using sustainable materials.
Each of the designs featured in this section are “One of a Kind”!
These gorgeous garments are made from Up-Cycled Indian Saris. The saris are all unique and different in both weaving and quality. Before they were redesigned, each sari had been used by an Indian woman and therefore there may be small flaws and tracks such as tiny loose threads or small stains on the fabric. We at Chai love that each piece tells a story of an Indian woman as well as her vibrant heritage and hope that the story will continue with you.
Since this beautiful fabric is recycled we cannot guarantee the fabric composition of each garment however in general the saris we use are 80% Silk and 20% Polyester.